When will Auscultatory BP Kit be available?

Everything related to Accutension Cuff.
  • Learn product updates.
  • Ask questions on the Accutension Cuff.
  • Share your calibration findings.
  • Suggest new features of Accutension Cuff app.
  • Report a bug.
Please start a new thread if the topic is new.
Mr. Consumer

When will Auscultatory BP Kit be available?

Post by Mr. Consumer » Mon May 02, 2016 10:48 am

Wondering when you will be marketing the Accutension Stetho with the cuff (Auscultatory BP Kit) for the price shown on your web site of $99.00 USD. I did not see any way to order it; only the Stetho for $29.00 USD. I could order the Stetho but have I do not have a cuff. If I order the Stetho now, I don't want to have to reorder a cuff with Stetho for $99.00 USD later when you begin marketing the BP Kit. OR can you recommend a suitable cuff which I can purchase from another company at this time, if you not farther along with marketing the Auscultatory BP Kit. Thank you.

Junfeng

Re: When will Auscultatory BP Kit be available?

Post by Junfeng » Tue May 03, 2016 5:11 am

Thank you for your interests in Accutension. You might need to wait for some time before the auscultatory BP Kit is available for order. Accutension stetho is designed for those who own an automatic BPM. Data shows automatic cuffs (no matter what brand or model it is) are not accurate for everyone, so we can't recommend a cuff from other companies.
Mr. Consumer wrote:Wondering when you will be marketing the Accutension Stetho with the cuff (Auscultatory BP Kit) for the price shown on your web site of $99.00 USD. I did not see any way to order it; only the Stetho for $29.00 USD. I could order the Stetho but have I do not have a cuff. If I order the Stetho now, I don't want to have to reorder a cuff with Stetho for $99.00 USD later when you begin marketing the BP Kit. OR can you recommend a suitable cuff which I can purchase from another company at this time, if you not farther along with marketing the Auscultatory BP Kit. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Smartphone auscultatory blood pressure measurement - hearing is believing.